Friday, May 30, 2008

Photo with the photo wall

Lyndsay was encouraging me to take pictures with Jack from further back, to incorporate him into the setting. That way, when we're looking back at these in 20 years, we can say, "Hey, I remember that- couch/ table/ blanket, etc."

She gave me the specific suggestion of getting a picture of him in front of the photowall- so, here he is! I thought about printing out a picture for the frame that doesn't have one- but I think this picture will go there, so it'll be cool that it's missing. KWIM (Tom& Mary, that means "know what I mean?")

Oh- I should add- this was a practice version of what will be the real thing. I know that one of the frames is crooked and there's a glare on the upper left side. Any other suggestions are welcome!

photowall-a

9 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, i love it! just beautiful! (both the picture and the photo wall!)

Tabatha said...

That is AWESOME. I'll have to steal that someday when I have kids :)

Mary Catherine Urban said...

Thanks ladies- I love this photo wall (I got the idea from another girl on the photo board) but never in a million years would I have thought to plop Jack down in front of it!

PaPa said...

Hey Jack, we were with your mom when she bought that table (and your dad was out of town), DYR? (For MC - that is Do You Remember).

Catkins said...

That's really great. I keep wanting to put together a wall like that. But, I never do. By the way, I'm hording in on your lessons with Lyndsay. When you post something that she tells you to do, I go out and do the same thing. : )

HappyFrau said...

LOL at your Dad's comment. LOVE the wall and the picture. It looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture! I also have to say that I love your photo wall, very pretty!!

abbysmom said...

So how long did it take to take all the glass out? Poor John!
It looks great though. :)

abbysmom said...

oops, I meant Jon. sorry but it won't let me edit my comment. :(