Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fingerpainting for Daddy

PAINT 1

paint 2

And as a bonus: Three new things about Jack (that you may or may not want to know)

  1. He loves trash cans. Loves them. If we come to your house, hide it. When we went to his 1 year appt., I had my back turned to fill out some forms. I heard him behind me and when I turned around to see what he was up to, I found that he had pushed a stool up again the trash can and climbed up so that he could reach in.

  2. Speaking of pushing stools around...Jack will use anything he can as a step stool. Yesterday, I was checking my email with Jack in the same room. I heard him banging on something. I looked over and he was standing up on the coffee table. Standing.on.the.coffee.table. Apparently, he had pushed the (full) laundry basket over to the table and used it to climb up there.

  3. He has two new games. The first is throwing things down the stairs. If it’ll fit through the baby gate rails, you can put money on it flying down the stairs. My favorite was this morning when he threw a box of screws. It was fun to pick up. The other game is affectionately called “Stick my hand in the toilet before Mommy can flush it.” I won’t go into detail about that one, but I will say that he is allowing it to morph into a game called, “What can I throw into the toilet before Mommy has flushed?

No comments: